Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DECEMBER

"Sometimes I want you here, then I wish you'd vanish."

The phrase repeats itself in my head so many times, it's starting to become the only thing I know. I live on a twisted emotional rollercoaster that suspends me upside-down in mid-air every single time you cross my mind or when I'm with you. Stomach churning, heavy breathing, feeling the chunks and lumps rise in my throat. Waiting for the harness to give way to my heaving chest, come loose, and send me tumbling down to a dark pit where I will surely die or break some bones. But at this point, no pain is more unbearable than the fact that I've lost you. Somehow.

That is why I need December. I need to be a million miles away from you - disconnected, out of the coverage area. Don't try to call me or e-mail me or text me or poke me or tweet me or utter my name on your lips, those very lips I've kissed a thousand times in my dreams when I ache for you.

You don't feel it and you wouldn't understand it. You wouldn't understand why a specific song playing at a specific moment in the day elevates my senses. You wouldn't understand seeing me standing on the roof of an old building in nothing but heels, a bandage skirt, a crop top and wild hair in the freezing cold, dancing to old-school Hip-Hop like I was the only one in the universe.

Or would you understand?

I.
Don't.
Know.

What I do know is that you need to stop doing whatever it is you're doing. I don't think your wishy-washy bipolar behavior is funny or attractive or remotely mysterious. It just turns you into an indecisive (and not funny) fly that keeps buzzing around my nose, lips, eyes, and ears when I'm trying to have a delicious home-cooked meal after being starved for so long.

I need December, and I need you to not be a part of it.
I'm leaving it all behind.
So if you're thinking you have the upper hand right now and that the ball's in your court, think again. You weren't playing to begin with.

13 comments:

zuz said...

i hate men ;p

Anonymous said...

BEYOND
amazing :o !

Lost said...

beautifully written.

I second zuz! -.-

S said...

drama's 3eediya definitely!
;****

Alya said...

I can never EVER attach myself to someone who I think is bad for me. I'm not usually a strong person, but when it comes to relationships of all kind (friendship included) my boundaries are clear and simple.

We only live life once. No human has the right to ruin it for us!

Anonymous said...

Ur one writer that can give me goosebumps everytime i read a post!!
I love ur writing!!
Goodluck and plz post sth soon;*

Anonymous said...

The ball is ALWAYS in your court. We ALWAYS have the upper hand, they just don't realise it...
Just stumbled across your blog and will definitely be popping back soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

Anonymous said...

I loved this and I really love the way you write :)

mike said...

I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers phoenix house painter

woeddioe said...

Welcome to our shopping site, to their own Christmas gifts, cheap, style number, is your good choice.
Sacs Louis Vuitton
jeans pas cher
sacoche burberry
sacoche chanel
sacoche guess
sacoche chloe
sacoche dior
sacoche dolce gabbana
sacoche ed hardy
sacoche fendi
sacoche gucci
sacoche juicy couture
sacoche louis vuitton
accessoiresnet.com

Unknown said...

Apply For Online Loan !!

We offer loans with 3%,we offer Debt consolidation loans, business loan, Private loan,car loans, hotel loans, student loan, personal loan Home Refinancing Loans,For more details Email: ( trustenquiry05@gmail.com )

التقدم للحصول على قرض عبر الإنترنت!

نحن نقدم القروض بنسبة 3 ٪ ، ونحن نقدم القروض توطيد الديون ، وقرض الأعمال التجارية ، والقروض الخاصة ، وقروض السيارات ، وقروض الفنادق والقروض الطلابية ، والقروض الشخصية الصفحة الرئيسية إعادة تمويل القروض ، لمزيد من التفاصيل البريد الإلكتروني: (trustenquiry05@gmail.com)

Quick Credit Offer said...

Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: indiabulls247@gmail.com
Whats App no +447404535688

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
1) Full Name:
2) Gender:
3) Loan Amount Needed:.
4) Loan Duration:
5) Country:
6) Home Address:
7) Mobile Number:
8)Monthly Income:
9)Occupation:
)Which did you here about us.

Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: indiabulls247@gmail.com
Whats App +447404535688
Mr. Osman Ibrahim